In the context of discussions lately about the salaries of magistrates, the Clujust.ro presents a top judges at the appeal court of Cluj with revenues of over 300,000 lei (four more than 400,000 lei) in one year. Revenues appear in the declarations of wealth from 2015, last posted on MSC's website, and refers to the fiscal year 2014.
Huge revenues from wages is aggregated on the 2014 plus outstanding wage rights obtained by judicial decision. The biggest came from wages (compensation + judgment) of a judge of the city is more than three times higher than a year's wages of President Klaus Iohannis, which cumulates 133,879.
Judges with whom I chatted say they would not have reached the judecătoreștii processes and decisions for salary rights laws regarding wages would have been made well. Due to legislative changes and judicial decisions had been reached with the same seniority as magistrates and function to have different income, which is why representatives of magistrates had met recently with the Minister of labour and the Minister of Justice in order to find a solution.
Noted that the declarations of wealth is passed only net amounts earned in the previous fiscal year. The rankings below are revenues for the year 2014.
Top judges with revenues of over 300,000 Euro/year
V Maher (civil section I, AS Vice-Chairman, was President until 1 January 2015) to 455,960 lei (salary + 129,300 326,660 from the ruling). It won best of magistrates from Cluj and in 2013.
- Daley Flea (Penal section)-449,911 (117,292 + 332,619)
- Denisa Băldean (section I of the present President of the Civil Court, former Vice-President)-lei 435,212 (124,901 + 310,311)
- Håkan Pușcașu (section II civil) to 404,006 lei (123.898 + 280.108)
- Ana Ionescu (civil section I)-395,000 lei (117,292 lei lei + 277,708)
- Virgil Andreieș (criminal section)-393,786 (114.847 + 278.939)
- Traian Dârjan (retired this year) to 392,530 lei (122,076 + 270,454)
- Ali m. Hanzer (Penal section)-387,703 (114.840 + 272.863)
- Maiwada (Penal section)-384,028 (113,652 + 270,376)
- Claudia Ilieș (criminal section)-382,041 (114.168 + 267.873)
- Ibu Majhee (Penal section)-378,273 (114,113 + 264,160)
- Lai Hung (Chairman of section III of the administrative and tax) to 375,046 lei (119.584 + 255.462)
- Flower Tămaș (section III)-373,563 lei
- Claudia Joy (section II civil) to 371,400 lei (109.548 + 261.852)
- Mihaela Sărăcuț (Department of civil-370,632 lei
- Ana Pretzel (the criminal)-370,503 lei (109.926 + 260.577)
- Antoinette Tania Naidu (civil section I)-368,965 (111.824 + 257.141)
- Carmen Macias Vitoș (civil section I)-366,021 (107.426 + 258.595)
- Monica Rodina (Penal section)-365,725 (106.575 + 259.151)
- Delia Maruscian (section III of the administrative and tax) to 365,438 lei (114.740 + 250.698)
- Augusta Maria Chichișan (section II civil)-364,554 lei
- Anca Pop (civil section I)-363,789 (109.928 + 253.861)
- KC Office (civil section I)-362,609 (106.327 + 256.282)
- Alison v (criminal section President) to 362,252 lei (115.721 + 246.531)
- Baig Mahmood (Chairman of section II civil)-341,625 (106,624 + 234,621)
- S. Diaconescu (civil section I)-322,893 (102.746 + 220.147)
- Sabir Al Hajjar (section II civil) to 312,279 lei (109.544 + 202.735)
- Tatianna (civil section I)-311,180 (111.408 + 199.772)
- Abura Andrei Ilongo (section II civil, was Vice President until the summer of 2016) to 308,964 lei (111.729 + 197.235)
- S. Leon (section III)-lei 306,209 (104,349 + 201,860)
- Laura Maria Dima (civil section I)-303,488 (+ 191.658 + 102.042 5.165 + 4,623)
In total, to the Court of appeal judges are 56 of Cluj. Those who do not appear in the top or had income between 2014 200,000 and 300,000 lei. At the level of the Court, any judge reach 300,000, but are more than 200,000 lei.
Judges from AS Cluj sit well on a national basis, bearing in mind that the President of the High Court of Cassation and justice she cashed in 2014, a total of 278,548 lei, compensation and wage arrears, and the President of the Court of appeal Bucharest, Lia Musa, 194,066 lei.